[EP-tech] Re: Pulling research publications from EPrints into a staff profile -- how have others done it?

Hi Alex,

We are about to do the same. One useful thing you can do is to grab all the
eprints for an author as JSON and use that. E.g. if you change your URL to
the following, you will see the JSON.

http://eprints.mdx.ac.uk/cgi/exportview/creators/Birchall=3AAlexander_John=3A=3A/JSON/Birchall=3AAlexander_John=3A=3A

You can also export in XML by just changing JSON to XML in the above link.

Hope this is useful.

Best wishes,
Masud Khokhar

Knowledge Manager