[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] SWORD and Eprints 3.2
- Subject: [EP-tech] SWORD and Eprints 3.2
- From: Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk (Ian Stuart)
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:40:14 +0000
As I understand the way EPrints works, the following should "just work"
1) Create a user account through the admin interface
2) Test the user can log in
3) Download http://server.address/sword-app/servicedocument
.... but when I enter the username and password (confimed that they work
in step 2), I get knocked back!
There's nothing in ....cfg.d/sword.pl about users authentication.
Am I right - this should just work?
If not - what's the magic to enable access for users?
Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org
Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team,
The University of Edinburgh.
This email was sent via the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.