[EP-tech] Bug Report - Debian package

I just tried to install the Debian package on an ubuntu 12.04 LTS server. During the install, a user called "eprints" is created. However, I already had a user called "eprints" on my system, which caused the install to fail.

I'm not sure if this is something that's technically fixable in the package, or just something which needs to be mentioned on the Debian Known Issues page.

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Johnson