[EP-tech] Re: Bug Report - Debian package

On 06/03/13 14:40, Mark Johnson wrote:
I just tried to install the Debian package on an ubuntu 12.04 LTS
server.  During the install, a user called "eprints" is created.
However, I already had a user called "eprints" on my system, which
caused the install to fail.

Another bug, I just tried uninstalling the package. During the uninstall, it tries to remove the eprints user twice, which fails and leaves the package installed.

Mark

--
Mark Johnson
Development Manager