[EP-tech] Re: One document limit in EPrints XML SWORD package format

Why not just get the SWORD packager to create a zip of EPrints XML, with
multiple files embedded.  This would get around the whole problem in one
stroke.  Is it possible?

David.

On 17 December 2012 09:20, Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 16/12/12 23:36, Mark Gregson wrote:
> > Thanks Ian.  I implemented a plugin along the lines I was thinking and
> that works ok. Does yours do else besides removing the document limit?
> >
> > What's the issue with unzip in 3.2?
>
> In 3.2, the unzip function works by unzipping the file, then doing a
> "readdir" to get the list of files.
>
> This fails if there are any files in subdirectories.
>
> --
>
> Ian Stuart.
> Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org
> Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team,
> EDINA,
> The University of Edinburgh.
>
> http://edina.ac.uk/
>
> This email was sent via the University of Edinburgh.

David Kane, MLIS.
Systems Librarian
Waterford Institute of Technology
Ireland