From: Bruno Matos Saraiva [mailto:bruno.matos.saraiva at gmail.com]
Sent: 08 February 2013 12:53
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints 3.3.10 problem - unable to edit metadata fields

Hello all

When I try to view dataset fields of "Eprints" to edit them, the system generates the following error message:

EPrints System Error

Attempt to get value from not existent field: metafield/objectid

Even when I try to create/edit a field in a dataset that allows me to enter (I've tried them all), it displays the same error.

Any suggestions to solve this?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Bruno Saraiva | Museu da Presid?ncia da Rep?blica