[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3.3.10 problem - unable to edit metadata fields
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3.3.10 problem - unable to edit metadata fields
- From: Alan.Stiles at open.ac.uk (Alan.Stiles)
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:59:11 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|28748344642a9962511cdfbeb3e53c8fp17Cs214eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAPRGKMk=YdbKhosed_6RXqg+wKhe0M_HZfgPYVpYXqqcmbomBQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAPRGKMk=YdbKhosed_6RXqg+wKhe0M_HZfgPYVpYXqqcmbomBQ@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|28748344642a9962511cdfbeb3e53c8fp17Cs214eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAPRGKMk=YdbKhosed_6RXqg+wKhe0M_HZfgPYVpYXqqcmbomBQ@mail.gmail.com>
It looks like something in the code isn't defined correctly, but you will need to share more of the code of the function you are trying to write for anyone to be able to help you.
(ORO Developer, Library Services, The Open University)
From: Bruno Matos Saraiva [mailto:bruno.matos.saraiva at gmail.com]
Sent: 08 February 2013 12:53
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints 3.3.10 problem - unable to edit metadata fields
When I try to view dataset fields of "Eprints" to edit them, the system generates the following error message:
EPrints System Error
Attempt to get value from not existent field: metafield/objectid
Even when I try to create/edit a field in a dataset that allows me to enter (I've tried them all), it displays the same error.
Any suggestions to solve this?
Bruno Saraiva | Museu da Presid?ncia da Rep?blica
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...