[EP-tech] Eprints and ebook readers

Hello all!

We are interested in making our eprints library available to users via ebook readers.
To be exact, the plan is to provide several ebook reader devices for our physical library with the sole purpose of browsing the digital repository.
Are there such implementations, since we were unable to find any?
The idea is to have the possibility of browsing/searching directly from the device, without using the default eprints web interface?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Regards,
Antonio.