[EP-tech] Cleaning database up

Hi All,

at the current time the database that we have for EPrints is getting quite big with users that are no longer ever going to use the EPrints site again. I am looking at making a quick script which will go through the database and remove users if they have are no longer attached to an EPrint or they do not meet certain criteria i.e. join_date etc. I just wanted to quickly ask, how many different tables would I need to remove the user entry on or check for that matter to ensure its a clean deletion from the database. The current tables I know I will need to look at and clean is as followed:-

User table
eprints table
saved_search table

But is there any tool or method in /bin/epadmin for example which will clean the rest of the records if I do delete from the tables listed above. Any help or information you could supply would be of great helps, thanks all,

Kind regards,

David Whitehead.

The University of Lincoln - a top performer in student satisfaction, enjoying an unrivalled ascent through the University league tables, set in a dynamic, research rich and vibrant campus in the heart of a great historic student-friendly city.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.