[EP-tech] Length of name honorific sub-field

Hi,

in order to store German honorific part of name like "Priv.-Doz. Dr." or "Dr. rer. nat." or even "Prof. Dr. Dr." we need a longer database field to store the thesis advisor's name, ten characters is just too short. Can we change that safely in a way that it survives the next EPrints or database scheme update, or recoveries?

Regards
FH

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)