[EP-tech] SWORD2 in EPrints 3.3.10 doesn't accept METSDSpaceSIP packaging

Dear all,

Our repository is running 3.3.10 with SWORD2. However, when we tested SWORD deposits, we got the error to complain “No support for packaging METSDSpaceSIP”. The detailed response is below:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<sword:error xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:sword="http://purl.org/net/sword/" href="" href="http://purl.org/net/sword/error/ErrorContent">http://purl.org/net/sword/error/ErrorContent">

  <title>ERROR</title>

  <updated>2013-01-22T13:06:12Z</updated>

  <generator uri="http://www.eprints.org/" version="3.3.10">Research Repository</generator>

  <summary>No support for packaging 'http://purl.org/net/sword-types/METSDSpaceSIP'</summary>

  <sword:userAgent/>

</sword:error><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<entry xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:sword="http://purl.org/net/sword/">

  <link rel="self" href="" href="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/cgi/export/eprint/16350/Atom/kuir-eprint-16350.xml">http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/cgi/export/eprint/16350/Atom/kuir-eprint-16350.xml"/>

  <link rel="edit" href="" href="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350">http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350"/>

  <link rel="edit-media" href="" href="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350/contents">http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350/contents"/>

  <link rel="contents" href="" href="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350/contents">http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350/contents"/>

  <link rel="alternate" href="" href="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350">http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350"/>

  <published/>

  <updated>2013-01-22T13:06:12Z</updated>

  <id>http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350</id>

  <category term="article" label="Article" scheme="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/data/eprint/type"/>

  <category term="buffer" label="Under Review" scheme="http://eprints.org/ep2/data/2.0/eprint/eprint_status"/>

  <link rel="http://purl.org/net/sword/terms/statement" href="" href="http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350">http://kueprintsdev.kingston.ac.uk/id/eprint/16350"/>

When I looked at the SWORD service document on our test server, indeed the METSDSpaceSIP packaging acceptance has been removed. This packaging way is accepted by EPrints 3.2.x version. However, the latest 3.3.10 version is not. I have double checked the service document in the DEMO EPrints server http://demoprints.eprints.org. Neither there has anything about METSDSpaceSIP packaging.

I wonder whether this packaging method can be added in SWORD2. If so, how to do that? Thank you so much in advance!

Best Wishes,

Jia Tian

Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079

T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London

Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE

www.kingston.ac.uk

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed

to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.