[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: upgrade to 3.3.10 broke set_language
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: upgrade to 3.3.10 broke set_language
- From: shahab.bohlooli at gmail.com (shahab bohlooli)
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:51:25 +0430
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|cf75e6f27dcf363ed0bf27d39b18abdao7IGA214eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|20120819150905.GD6015@osaka>
- References: <20120819150905.GD6015@osaka> <EMEW3|cf75e6f27dcf363ed0bf27d39b18abdao7IGA214eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|20120819150905.GD6015@osaka>
Dear Radoslaw Moszczynski;
The wiki which you are referring is old. so when upgrading from older
versions of Eprints (ex 3.2.X to 3.3.X) you should update default template
of your repository to reflect the changes which was done to language
plugin. The proper code resides in lib\defaultcfg\lang\en\templates\
directory of Eprints installation folder
Hope this could help.
On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Radoslaw Moszczynski <
r.moszczynski at uw.edu.pl> wrote:
> After a recent upgrade to Eprints 3.3.10, the set_language script used to
> change our
> site's language stopped working. When invoked via a URL similar to this
> http://<library>/cgi/set_lang?langid=<language ID>
> it throws the following error:
> Error. $screen->render should be sub-classed for
> (The hex value in parentheses is variable).
> The script was set up according to the instructions here:
> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Translation. We are currently on Ubuntu 12.04,
> Apache 2.2.22, and Perl 5.14.2.
> Any help with debugging this issue will be very appreciated. I'll be
> happy to provide more information about our setup if needed.
> Best regards-
> -Radoslaw Moszczynski
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...