[EP-tech] Re: Eprints-tech Digest, Vol 50, Issue 34

Dear friends:

We have a new server to which we plan to move our old repository.  This one
was in Fedora, but the new server is in Debian.
We have these questions for which we have not found answers in the
documents:

1.  	We have v. 3.3.1 in the new server.  We have stored some 645
documents already (using Fedora).  Can they be exported somehow and then
imported to the EPrints in the new server using Debian?

2.	Our main interest is saving those 645 documents as they are in order
not to loose all the time and effort it took to create them in the
repository.

Thank you for your help.

Francisco Ralón
Universidad del Valle de Guatemala Altiplano
Sololá. Guatemala.