From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Malcolm Bodger
Sent: 31 October 2012 12:54 AM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Date order of RSS feed

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the RSS feed in that I would like the output in published date order, not the order deposited.

Using RSS2 I see the deposited date appear as a heading and the published date in brackets in the text. I would like the heading to be the published date. Can anyone advise on this?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.