[EP-tech] Re: oai filters

Il 23/10/2012 15:55, Sebastien Francois ha scritto:
Hi Yuri,

pong!

I'm not sure you can use filters to filter items *out* (or perhaps this
was added in 3.3, I don't recall).

So you might just need to set opposite values to your items: you want to
exclude items which has X in field Y ? Then set !X to all other items
and filter on !X (I recall doing that exact thing on a French
repository). You can then even have custom sets in OAI (perhaps that's
your aim).

Hope this will help you,
Seb.

do you have more details?