[EP-tech] Re: Documents component with options unrolled from the start

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:56:24 +0200, Florian Heß
<hess@ub.uni-heidelberg.de>
wrote:
> Am 20.08.2012 16:09, schrieb Tim Brody:
>> If you're using the AJAX upload then, yes, the document box won't be
>> unrolled.
>>
>> To unroll it will require some changes to the javascript
>> (89_component_documents.js I believe).
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> thank you for reply. Do you consider to change that in the official code
> base? Changing it locally on our own could provoke conflicts at update I
> guess.

If you can I suggest making this a configuration option. You could add a
parameter to the Component::Documents that controls whether the metadata
box should appear open or closed.

Something like:
<component type="Documents" show_metadata="always">

--
All the best,
Tim.