[EP-tech] Re: Documents component with options unrolled from the start

Am 20.08.2012 16:09, schrieb Tim Brody:
If you're using the AJAX upload then, yes, the document box won't be
unrolled.

To unroll it will require some changes to the javascript
(89_component_documents.js I believe).

Hi Tim,

thank you for reply. Do you consider to change that in the official code base? Changing it locally on our own could provoke conflicts at update I guess.

Kind regards,
Florian

/Tim.