[EP-tech] Re: Configuration may be wrong

Hi Seb,

Sorry, never mind that last e-mail. The data isn't wrong - everything
looks right. Still unsure why the script won't generate the divisions
view, however, as I definitely have prints with those divisions set. I
will do some more digging - thanks for your advice.

Best wishes, Rob