[EP-tech] Configuration may be wrong

Hello,

What does it mean when I run the bin/generate_views script, and it gives
an error like --

Wrote: /eprints/eprints3/archives/liverpool/html/en/view/year
Warning! No values were found for eprint.view.subjects [subjects] -
configuration may be wrong

What configuration? Where?

I've imported a new subjects file. It gave a bunch of Oracle errors-

ORA-01722: invalid number (DBD ERROR: error possibly near <*> indicator
at char 52 in 'INSERT INTO "EVENT_QUEUE" ("EVENTQUEUEID") VALUES
(:<*>p1)') at /eprints/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj.pm line
294

-so I guess it could be related to that. The subjects are in the
 database, table, however, and look correct.

Best wishes, Rob