[EP-tech] Re: We are at our wits end,

Hi Phil,

For info, which EPrints version are you using?

Worth a try:

- have you tried to reindex the eprint dataset? (bin/epadmin reindex <archive_id> eprint)

- have you tried debugging the search to see which SQL statement gets executed (**) ?

Seb

(**) to enable SQL debugging, edit perl_lib/EPrints/Search/Condition.pm, look at the end of "sub sql" for:

#print STDERR "\nsql=$sql\n\n";

Un-comment the line above, restart apache and re-run the problematic search - feel free to copy/paste the SQL query here so we can have a look.