[EP-tech] Re: Version 3.3.10 METS Importer

Dear Ian,

would it be possible to send the METS Importer also to me. I am implementing a Confluence Plugin for Import of files in EPrints and it will be very helpful for us if we can use additionally the METS Import format.

Thank you very much in advance,
Zaharina
If you can wait until next week, I can send you the METS importer I
wrote to understand the PEER packages
(for 3.2 - but it shouldn't be hard to modify for 3.3)

--
Dipl.-Math. Zaharina Stoynova
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt