[EP-tech] Fwd: RE: OpenAIRE Compliance Plug-in http://files.eprints.org/649/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: OpenAIRE Compliance Plug-in  http://files.eprints.org/649/
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:57:58 +0100
From: Rob Ingram <Rob.Ingram@nottingham.ac.uk>
To: Timothy Miles-Board <tmb@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Hi Tim,

Thanks for that. However, I no longer work in RSP so I don't really have a setup to allow me to make updates to the plugin unless I can find time to set up a new VM.

May I suggest that you post your notes to the tech list so that if anybody does need to install on a 3.3 repo in the meantime they do at least know what code changes are necessary to get it working?

Cheers,

	Rob.