[EP-tech] File icons in 3.3?

Hi,

After recently upgrading my repository from 3.2.x to 3.3.x, I am still
facing two functionality regressions I am unable to fix:

The file icons no longer show the file type ? I get a blank icon for
all files, as you can see i.e. in:

     http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/80/
     http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/83/
     http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/1082/

I noticed that in the latest uploaded PDFs, a miniature of the cover
page is shown as the fileicon:

     http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/1088/
     http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/1081/

But, of course, this cannot be done for all content types ? And is IMO
not as intuitive to the end users. I have ensured I have the list of
fileicons by MIME type in my $ARCHIVEROOT/cfg/static/style/images/fileicons/,
but they are not shown.

Any pointers?