[EP-tech] MePrints and IRStats and more

Hello,

I have a repository running both MePrints (1.4.2) and IRStats (1.0.3).
However, if I include the IRStats widget in MePrints, it doesn't show
anything. The widget screen is empty. I'm sure that some of the items
were downloaded.

Other questions about MePrints:

Is it possible to use creators_id/editors_id instead of user_id to
create a meprints profile?
What happens with coauthors papers or delegated archive/mediated deposit?
In many cases, users/depositers are very different from creators? so
why authors can't have a meprints home page (with widgets)?

Thanks in advance,

Cristian