[EP-tech] Re: Issues installing IRStats

I got this error at 1st step in Initialising IRStats after the word UNIVERSAL ......

Can't locate Date/Calc.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/

Is there anything i should change or look? and where is that @INC?

From:        "Berry, Rob" <Robert.Berry@liverpool.ac.uk>
To:        "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date:        22/05/2012 08:55 PM
Subject:        [EP-tech] Re: Issues installing IRStats
Sent by:        eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Seb,

Ah right, I see. So accesses is downloads, not just views of metadata. The update_table command is no longer giving me that error now that I've downloaded some files.

However, the table views are still just printing 'None' for many (such as TopTenTable) - is this to do with how little data there is, or does it indicate a problem?

Best wishes, Rob