[EP-tech] search error

Hi Eprint Users,

We have upgraded 3.3.8 in the hope to fix our search issues. Unfortunately, we are still not getting appropriate results from our searching. E.g. we type the word ‘sustainable’ in the title search and we only get one return and we have at least 50 books with that title in it. We are not using Xapian search. We have also run the erase_fulltext_ index command and this has not fixed the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Antje

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and permanently delete the document.

Antje Dun
Librarian
Australian Conservation Foundation
Floor 1, 60 Leicester St, CARLTON VIC 3053, Australia
Ph +61 3 9345 1112 Fax +61 3 9345 1166
a.dun@acfonline.org.au
www.acfonline.org.au

Help Murray!
We all depend on the country’s lifeblood – our rivers. We need enough water to keep the Murray-Darling Basin alive and flushed clean.
Help Murray now: http://www.acfonline.org.au/murray

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg