[EP-tech] Re: Installing IRStats.pm

Is there some whitespace in the xmlns declaration (or is that just how the email has rendered)?

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ian Stuart
Sent: 02 April 2012 14:38
To: eprints
Subject: [EP-tech] Installing IRStats.pm

I'm following the INSTALL file (making adjustments as I go for a Solaris
install) - latest tarball from files.eprints, EPrints 3.2.0

[user@host:path]: cgi/irstats.cgi <ARCHIVEID> setup
Subroutine longitude redefined at (eval 7) line 13.
Subroutine latitude redefined at (eval 7) line 14.
namespace error : xmlns: 'http://www.w3.org/1999 /xhtml' is not a valid URI
        ^
Entity: line 172: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document
       <

Any tips for where to look?

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: Open Access Repository Junction and OpenDepot.org

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.