[EP-tech] Re: File icons in 3.3?

You can define locally which "sizes" of thumbnails you can have, given a document (but this might only work for newly created documents - not sure how you'd remove the already generated thumbnails)

$c->{thumbnail_types} = sub
{
        my( $list, $session, $doc ) = @_;

# write the code to recognise that $doc is a cover page (will depend on your set up)
        # in pseudo-code:

        IF( DOC IS COVERPAGE )
        {
            @$list = ();
        }
};

Look for "thumbnail_types" in perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/Document.pm to see how this works in more detail.

Seb.