[EP-tech] Re: File icons in 3.3?

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:00:06 +0000, Sebastien Francois
<sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
wrote:
> You can define locally which "sizes" of thumbnails you can have, given a
> document (but this might only work for newly created documents - not
> sure how you'd remove the already generated thumbnails)

epadmin redo_thumbnails
removes all existing thumbnails, so will clear the existing "smalls".

You probably want:
@$list = grep { $_ ne "small" } @$list;
To keep the preview/lightbox versions.

NB The small icons should be the same dimensions - you may need to update
your ImageMagick version.

/Tim.

> $c->{thumbnail_types} = sub
> {
>          my( $list, $session, $doc ) = @_;
>
>          # write the code to recognise that $doc is a cover page (will
> depend on your set up)
>          # in pseudo-code:
>
>          IF( DOC IS COVERPAGE )
>          {
>              @$list = ();
>          }
> };
>

> Look for "thumbnail_types" in perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/Document.pm to
> see how this works in more detail.
>
> Seb.
>

> On 21/03/12 23:52, Mark Gregson wrote:
>> We have the following in archive/blah/cfg/cfg.d/plugins.pl

$c->{plugins}->{"Convert::ImageMagick::ThumbnailDocuments"}->{params}->{disable}