[EP-tech] Re: Subdirectory that runs PHP Scripts

On 21/03/12 23:47, Sheraaz Buksh wrote:

Hi All

I am trying to add a subdirectory to server php scripts based on the instructions here http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to_add_a_subdirectory_that_runs_PHP_scripts . However I have not been successful in doing so.

I get an error as follows:

File does not exist: /opt/eprints3/archives/resrepo1/html/en/stats, referer: http://repository.xx.xx.xx/stats/ .

I have created the subdirectory in my /var/www/html folder. And I have configured my apachevhost.conf as follows:

Alias /stats/ /var/www/html/stats/

  <Location "/stats">

     AddHandler php5-script php htm html

     DirectoryIndex index.html

  </Location>

  <Directory "/var/www/html/stats">

     Order allow,deny

     Allow from all

  </Directory>

I am not sure why stats folder is being read from here /opt/eprints3/archives/resrepo1/html/en/ when I have an Alias set to read the folder from /var/www/html/stats/.

Try moving/copying your php files to:

/opt/eprints3/archives/resrepo1/cfg/static/stats

then run /opt/eprints3/bin/generate_static resrepo1

then restart apache (not sure you need to do that, it's just to be safe).

Seb.