[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Hi

kindly go through the pasted output as follows for futher clarification and conclusion.

bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin create motif
Usage:
    epadmin *command* *repository_id* [options]

    Where *command* is one of:

    cleanup_cachemaps
    config_core
    config_db
    create
    create_db
    create_tables
    create_user
    erase_data
    erase_eprints
    erase_fulltext_index
    help
    profile
    rebuild_triples
    recommit
    reorder
    redo_thumbnails
    refresh_abstracts
    refresh_views
    rehash
    reindex
    reload
    reload_metafields
    schema
    test
    unit_tests
    update_database_structure
    upgrade

    Type *epadmin help* for further help.

bash-4.1$ whoami
apache
bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin reload publications
The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart apache as
soon as possible.

bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$

with regards