[EP-tech] Fwd: [repository-ops] Job Vacancy on UK RepositoryNet+

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [repository-ops] Job Vacancy on UK RepositoryNet+
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:40:28 +0000
From: Terence Sloan <tms@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
To: repository-ops@lists.ed.ac.uk

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me setting to the list this following vacany on
the UK RepositoryNet+ project.  It would be fantastic if any of you
could forward this on to any list or people you think might be
interested or failing that tell me and I'll do it.

Thanks loads in advance.

Cheers,

Terry

EDINA

Technical Support (Repositories)

Salary: £30,122 to £35,938 per annum

Your role will be to provide technical support on a high profile
project creating technical services that support digital repositories
of research literature and related scholarly outputs in UK Higher and
Further Education institutions. You will establish technical support
processes, and provide support to technical staff in other
organisations to use these services.

You will be a graduate in a computing related discipline with at least
two years relevant work experience, or equivalent, with significant
experience of providing technical support. Experience of testing and
use of tools such as JMeter and Selenium are desirable. You will have
excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate flexibility,
initiative problem solving and testing skills on digital services
infrastructure.

A secondment of 1-2 years would be welcome.

This post is fixed-term for two years.

Closing date: Friday 23rd March 2012

Vacancy Reference: 3015445

Job Reference:   3015445

Closing Date:     23-Mar-2012

For more information and to apply see

http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/

and enter vacancy reference number 3015445 in the top left hand corner.

 Terry Sloan                        Email: t.sloan@epcc.ed.ac.uk
 EPCC                               Phone: +44 131 650 5155
                                    WWW  : http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/
 UK RepositoryNet+                  Email: t.m.sloan@ed.ac.uk
                                    Phone: +44 131 651 1433
                                    WWW  : http://www.edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.