[EP-tech] Re: Upgrade from 3.2.8 to 3.3.8 the APT way

Il 06/03/2012 16:46, Tim Brody ha scritto:
On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 15:24 +0000, orehmann@hsr.ch wrote:
OK... Thanks for that....

Do I have to expect major problems when upgrading from 3.2.8 to 3.3.8 ? I mean are there heavy architectural design changes?
Quite a few changes between 3.2 and 3.3, others may comment but my
overall impression is the migration isn't too bad. Your mileage will
vary with how much customisation you've made.

Hi Tim!

what about a survey about customization we made, so you can take this in account for the next releases?