[EP-tech] Simple Search Parameters

Hi everyone and thanks Tim for your help with our search, the advanced search now appears to be returning the correct results.

I noticed when looking around the Eprints Wiki that the simple search we have has far less options than the one pictured on the Wiki.  Can we do anything to make ours look like the one on the Wiki?

Ours

[cid:image001.png at 01CD1E41.70635D00]

Wiki Version

[cid:image002.png at 01CD1E41.70635D00]

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and permanently delete the document.

Antje Dun
Librarian
Australian Conservation Foundation
Floor 1, 60 Leicester St, CARLTON VIC 3053, Australia
Ph +61 3 9345 1112 Fax +61 3 9345 1166
a.dun at acfonline.org.au
www.acfonline.org.au<http://www.acfonline.org.au>

Help Murray!
We all depend on the country's lifeblood - our rivers. We need enough water to keep the Murray-Darling Basin alive and flushed clean.
Help Murray now: http://www.acfonline.org.au/murray
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg