[EP-tech] Re: Upgrade from 3.2.8 to 3.3.8 the APT way

On 06/03/12 15:24, orehmann@hsr.ch wrote:
OK... Thanks for that....

Do I have to expect major problems when upgrading from 3.2.8 to 3.3.8 ? I mean are there heavy architectural design changes?
I am asking because I have seen that the GUI has slightly changed (Browse drop down menu). Is this just a rendering thing?

Asking because I customized ePrints so that it shows a "Browse by contributor" menu entry. Will this automatically appear in the
new style drop down menu?

No this won't be picked up automatically, you'll have to edit your template file to get the javascript menu.

Seb.