[EP-tech] EPrints COUNTER Compliance

The reference to the PIRUS PUSH code made me think of EPrints' and COUNTER. I was under the impression that EPrints didn't log accesses in a COUNTER compliant way.

Looking at our 3.2.7 install, the problems appear to be that it doesn't log 304 requests as COUNTER requires and the robots list is incomplete (assuming EPrints::Apache::LogHandler is the correct place to look).

I seem to remember some type of issue with logging or not logging HEAD requests but I can't find any details about HEAD requests in the COUNTER code so perhaps I have this wrong.

Also, is the double-click filtering implemented?

Cheers
Mark

Mark Gregson | Application and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 2 | I Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://www.qut.edu.au/
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J