EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] eprint_fields_automatic issue?

Using v3.4.5

I have a file in <EPRINTS_HOME>/archives/<ARCHIVEID>/cfg/cfg.d called eprint_fields_automatic.pl when defines a config value/function as

$c->{set_eprint_automatic_fields} = sub

{

        my( $eprint ) = @_;

}

It doesn’t seem to be updating the records when I edit and save them or put an error in the apache error_log, though putting a deliberate code error in does show up in the log when I restart apache.

Am I missing something obvious about the automatic fields function? Like, did something particular change between 3.3.15 and 3.4.5 ?

Thanks,

Alan