From: David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: 3/24/24 7:19 PM (GMT+03:00)
To: Maher Abdellatif Ahmad Qahwash <qahwash@kfupm.edu.sa>, eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] CAS configuration

SAML and Shibboleth configuration after often synonymous. The last EPrints repository running CAS that I had oversight of switched over to Shibboleth a few years back. Take a look at: https: //wiki. eprints. org/w/Shibboleth On 24/03/2024 6: 49
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Warning: This email has been sent from outside KFUPM. Do not open links or attachments unless you are sure they are safe.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd