From: Maher Abdellatif Ahmad Qahwash <qahwash@kfupm.edu.sa>
Date: 3/7/24 9:28 AM (GMT+03:00)
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] CAS configuration

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside the University of Southampton. CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside the University of Southampton. Internal Hi We are running EPrints 3. 4. 1-rc2 and users currently authenticate with LDAP to login.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Warning: This email has been sent from outside KFUPM. Do not open links or attachments unless you are sure they are safe.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Internal

Hi

We are running EPrints 3.4.1-rc2 and users currently authenticate with LDAP to login.  We need to know how to configure CAS, we have followed the instructions from https://wiki.eprints.org/w/CAS but the main eprints site is not redirecting to the CAS login page.

Are there any other configuration required to be done?

Thanks

Maher

This message is marked for Internal university use only. Not to be circulated outside KFUPM.