EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Imported records not searchable in Google Scholar

After waiting for a few minute, Google Search Console detected this sitemap.xml

image.png

I am sorry for my previous email. Maybe it takes time for GSC to detect the pages.

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung PW