EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

RE: [EP-tech] Error on BibTeX importer

In the past, I’ve used ‘fpm’ to pack CPAN into RPMs:
https://github.com/jordansissel/fpm

It worked in situations like you describe (as long as central service can add it to an RPM repo), and the name always put a childish smile on my face (and was easy to remember).