Re: [EP-tech] error in script

Hi Zen,

I was just using "citations/user/default.xml" as a shorthand, as I don't know exactly where the default user citation file that your EPrints will actually be using is, as you can have multiple versions and only the highest priority one is actually used by EPrints.  You need to find that first that and then run xmllint against it.  Substituting EPRINTS_PATH for the path of your EPrints installations, if the file is only under EPrints' lib directory the command would be:

xmllint EPRINTS_PATH/lib/citations/user/default.xml

If you have a copy under your archive, (also substituting ARCHIVE_ID for the ID of your archive), that would be:

xmllint EPRINTS_PATH/archives/ARCHIVE_ID/cfg/citations/user/default.xml

Regards

David Newman