[EP-tech] Fw: [External] - Re: [External] - Re: Pubrouter a/c details / Fw: pubrouter config / Re: [External] - Re: I'm Retiring

Hi David and all at ECS -

IS it possible for us to get the PubRouter RIOXXplus Connector enabled please?

Best regards

Darren

  Darren Taylor

  Systems Librarian

Library Services

University of Worcester

www.worc.ac.uk/library

Library teaching for 21/22

Book sessions for your students with your liaison librarian. See our teaching menu for what we can offer for your course

    1631605106585