From: eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Guntis Zelvis <guntis.zelvis@gmail.com>
Sent: 11 November 2023 10:40
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Eprints 3.4 redirect loops

Hello,

I have a problem after switching Eprints to HTTPS only.

Server is running on CentOS 7 with Apache web server and Eprints 3.4.2.
After switching Eprints creates a redirect loops for /cgi/users/home.

I assume that this is some configuration issue, but I have no idea how
to solve this.

Do you have any suggestion how to solve this issue?

Regards,
Guntis