Re: [EP-tech] {Suspected SPAM} Re: {Suspected SPAM} Strange behaviour of tabbed view

Hi David!

 I've found the problem in a custom _javascript_, as you pointed out. Thanks for the support!

 Details:

 I had a custom _javascript_ containing this code:

        new URL(window.location.href).searchParams.forEach(function (x, y) {
          return document.getElementById(y).value = x;
        });

 Don't ask me what this was supposed to do :-/