Re: [EP-tech] bulk import terminates with <rev_number>0</rev_number>

Hi David,

many thanks for your immediate and especially helpful reply!

> Looking closer at your error message ... there may be something in your configuration that is causing the issue ...
indeed, but what has changed, that an adaption is necessary?

> I would probably look for lines like: $values = &$f( $self, $values, $fieldname );
commenting
make_single_value_orderkey => 'make_name_orderkey',
for sub_name => 'name',
helped temporarily to overcome the error :)

But when inspecting the respective sub I am somehow lost where to correct the up to now accepted definition:
$c->{make_name_orderkey} = sub
{
        my ($field, $value, $session, $langid, $dataset) = @_;

        my  @orderkey;
        foreach( "family", "given", "honourific" )
        {
                next unless defined($value->{$_}) && $value->{$_} ne "";
                my $name = $value->{$_};

                # convert name appropriately
                my $orderkey = EPrints::Plugin::Text::make_id_orderkey( $name );
                push  @orderkey, $orderkey;
         }
         return join( "_" ,  @orderkey );
};
sub make_id_orderkey
{
        my ($name) = @_;

        my  @orderkey;
        # convert to upper case ASCII &
        # ignore anything else than alphanumeric characters, aka non-word characters
        my $orderkey = uc( unidecode( $name ) );
        # ignore anything else than alphanumeric characters, aka non-word characters
        $orderkey =~ s/[^_A-Z0-9]//g;

        return $orderkey;
};

Could you please point me to some helpful references?

Thanks in advance
Thomas