Re: [EP-tech] distinguish the name of the author even though different people

On Wed, 24 May 2023 at 19:36, Alexander Malik Hidayatullah via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
Hello, I want to ask about browse by author when there is the same author name but the person is different.
thanks

Hi there, in our repository we added an extra field to all person-type objects (creators, editors, supervisors, etc.) to use as the URL stub. Then we configured our Brows By Person view to key on that field, instead of the name. This adds a bit of overhead to the repository owners, curating the list of stubs, but it's working for us.

Cheers
--
  Matthew Kerwin
  https://matthew.kerwin.net.au/