Re: [EP-tech] Cache Files - Always look for new

Hi John,

Thanks for this. I noticed my requests weren't even getting sent to the server according to the access logs. I tried appending ?a to the end and that request did make it and I can see it in the logs at the expected time.

It's very frustrating, but I think I'm going to need to find a polite way of saying "please press the refresh button". That or wait until their cache clears itself at some unknown date in the future. I may attempt to make the ssl changes in my normal http conf file to see what that does. I expect it won't work as we're now entirely https, but who knows (not me!).

Thanks,
James