Re: [EP-tech] So many cache tables in database (eprints 3.4.3)

Thank you martin for your help.

On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 13.22 Martin Brändle <martin.braendle@uzh.ch> wrote:

Hi,

this is normal if you have a lot of traffic and searches on your repo.

You can cleanup them using  epadmin cleanup_cachemaps *repository_id* which drops any orphaned cache tables.

Kind regards,

Martin

--

Dr. Martin Brändle