[EP-tech] {Suspected SPAM} RE: core recommender on the "preview"

Thank you, that worked nicely.

I ended up having to change the CoreRecommender.pm file that’s part of the bazaar package, so I’ll have to deal with it if ever the CoreRecommender bazaar is updated, but so be it.

I added this to remove it from the “preview” screen:

sub can_be_viewed {

          my( $self ) = @_;

    my $repository = $self->{repository};

          return 0 if $repository->get_request->uri =~ "/cgi/users/home";

          return 1;

          }

Tomasz