[EP-tech] languages/translations of EPrints phrases

Is there a place where we have a directory of “language packs” or translations/phrase files for non-English translations of EPrints?

I am thinking of something like this (for Dataverse): https://github.com/GlobalDataverseCommunityConsortium/dataverse-language-packs

I know that EPrints phrases have been translated into some other languages, have those translations been shared?

Please share here any links you have to translations of EPrints phrases.

Thank you,

Tomasz