[EP-tech] cannot upload file above 1GB

Hi!

 I've just discovered that I can upload until 1GB without any problem
(progress bar working correctly). If I upload above 1GB, the upload bar
stay at 0% and never move, and no upload is done. In the browser, I can
see it calls /cgi/users/ajax/upload_progress?progressid=<a string> about
every 1 or 2 seconds, and the transferred bytes are zero. Below 1GB, I
can see the number of transferred bytes progressing.

 How can I check what is the problem? It is Eprints 3.3.15